- BBNaija star, Phyna, lashes out at critics who offered unsolicited advice on her lifestyle during a live Instagram session.
- Fans suggested Phyna tone down her Pidgin English use and refrain from discussing her ideal man, prompting her to express frustration on Twitter.
- Phyna responds, calling those offering advice “mad” and dismissing accusations of substance abuse with confidence.
- Despite criticisms, Phyna declares her intention to remain in Nigeria.
BBNaija star, Phyna, has taken to social media to respond to a barrage of criticism and unsolicited advice she received from trolls after a recent live Instagram session.
The 26-year-old reality TV star expressed her frustration with the intrusive nature of the suggestions, particularly regarding her lifestyle, communication style, and personal preferences.
During the live session with fans, Phyna received calls offering recommendations on how she should conduct herself, with some advising her to tone down her use of Pidgin English and refrain from discussing her preferences in a man.
Unbothered by the opinions, she later took to Twitter to vent her feelings.
“I am here to say all of you are mad. Because since after my live yesterday, these are the calls:
‘Phyna you were looking so fat,’
‘Phyna your lips are black,’
‘Phyna you shouldn’t talk about the kind of man you want on live,’
‘Phyna, it’s high time you let go of Pidgin English…. Etc. Una Dey MAD 😡.”
In response to a comment suggesting she may be involved in substance abuse, Phyna dismissed the accusation, affirming that she will not succumb to bullying.
She declared her intention to continue residing in Nigeria, refusing to be swayed by the opinions of her critics.
“Omo nothing wey Una never really call me for this hell hole oooh 😂😂 Coke ke😂😂😂😂 na your mama be my plug sha….. This my country sha we gada Dey. People wey don loss their reason on earth, omo PHYNA👑👑👑,” she wrote.
This morning I am here to say all of you are mad
Bcuz since after my live yesterday these are the calls
1. Phyna you were looking so fat
2. Phyna your lips is black
3. Phyna you shouldn’t talk about the kind of man you want on live
4. Phyna it’s high time you let go of pigin…
— UNUSUALPHYNA🎙 (@unusualphyna) February 1, 2024