The song comes off his ninth album tagged ‘9: Esan’, which contains 9 tracks in total. The album explore highlife, alternative rock and pop sounds sung in both pidgin and Yoruba.
- Ondo State Government Seals Off Shoprite, Popular Market September 20, 2021
- #BBNaija: “I’m Surprised That People Voted For Me, My Dad Is Doing A Good PR Job” – Angel Reveals September 20, 2021
- He Was A True Patriot – Benue State Governor, Ortom Mourns Late Obadiah Mailafia September 20, 2021
- #BBNaija: It’s Dangerous To Catch Feelings For Angel – Pere Advises Cross September 20, 2021
- #BBNaija: I Miss You, Want You Back – Cross Shoots His Shot At Angel Again September 20, 2021